The Hospital has a very well organized and coordinated team consisting of a team of Senior Laparoscopic Surgeons, Anesthesists, Technician and Nurses.
Laparoscopic surgical procedures:
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery. It is widely used in gynaecology, gastroenterology and urology. Patients receive specialised assessment, latest treatments along with clinical post-operative care, medications and a regular follow-up. The advantages of this technique over traditional open surgery include a shorter hospital stay and faster recovery time; less pain and bleeding after the operation; and reduced scarring.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Incisional and ventral hernia repair
- Treatment of hydatid disease of the liver
- Fundoplication for heart burn
- Cardiomyotomy for achalasia cardia
- Treatment for varicocele
- Sleeve gastrectomy for morbid obesity