Department of Nephrology at Ganesh Multi-Specialty Hospital is constituted by Nephrologists with extensive experience in treating various renal disorders and dialysis, The Nephrologists attends to patients with Acute renal failure, Chronic renal failure: End stage renal disease, hematuria (blood loss in the urine), proteinuria ( the loss of protein especially albumin in the urine), Electrolyte disorders (acid/ base imbalance ) among other conditions.
Our Nephrologists guide the patient on the importance of preventive medicine. Common diseases like diabetes and hypertension are an epidemic in our society. Sadly they are often neglected, leading to the complication of renal disease.
Services offered include:
- Haemodialysis of ARF & CRF patient.
- Bed side Dialysis of critically ill Patient in ICU.
- SLED (Slow Low Efficiency Dialysis).
- Temporary access for dialysis (Jugular, femoral, subclavian cathelasisations).
- AV Fistulas, AV grafts and permanent catheter insertions.
- Peritoneal Dialysis and CAPD.
- Blood Transfusion during Dialysis.
- Renal biopsy with USG guided.
- Outpatient Consultancy.
Various procedures done with this technique are:
- SCUF (Slow Continuous Ultrafiltration)
- CVVH (Continuous Veno-Venous hemofiltration)
- CVVHD (Continuous Veno-Venous haemodialysis)
- CVVHDF (Continuous Veno-Venous hemodiafiltration)