- Ganesh Hospital caters to the needs of all children from birth to eighteen years.
- The outpatient clinic runs for six days in the week from 9.00 am in to 2.00 pm and 5.00pm to 9.00pm from Monday to Saturday and Sunday 9.00am to 2.00.
- Emergency Services are available round the clock.
The department provides specialized care in the following areas:
Childbirth and New Born:
All new-born babies are attended by the paediatrician of the hospital. All caesarean deliveries are attended by the paediatrician .Normal deliveries are also attended by a paediatrician on request by the concerned gynaecologist.
The paediatrician examines the child everyday during their stay in the inpatient care facilities of the hospital The babies are given regular vaccination during their stay in the hospital.
After discharge, the paediatrician follows the child regularly in the outpatient clinic to ensure their proper growth and development along with their vaccination requirements.
The hospital has a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit hence sick babies requiring such care are shifted to Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
For other children:
A. Emergency care :
- Bronchial asthma
- Diarrhea and vomiting with dehydration
- Allergic reactions
B. Other problems like:
- Growth and Development Abnormalities
- Endocrine problems like hypothyroidism, juvenile diabetes etc.
- Haematological problems like anaemia etc.
- Renal problems like Nephrotic syndrome and urinary infections.
- Neurological problems like epilepsy
- Respiratory problems like asthma and pneumonia
- Fevers like typhoid, dengue and malaria etc.