The Obstetrics & Gynaecology Department screens both normal and the high risk pregnancies. Apart from general Gynaecology, the department is equipped to provide the latest procedures like Laparoscopic surgery (LAVH, TLH, ovarian operative procedures etc.), minimal invasive surgery and hysteroscopy surgery.
- Diagnosis and management of menarche, peri –menopausal and menopausal problems.
- Antenatal, Perinatal and Post natal care (Care before, during and after pregnancy).
- Screening, diagnosis and management of all gynaecological ailments i.e. menstrual problems, prolapse, fibroids and other tumours of the uterus and ovaries.
- Provision for surgical intervention in all Gynaecological and Obstetrical patients.
- Management of High Risk obstetric cases. Continuous electronic heart rate monitoring (CTG – cardio tokograph) is available to watch over your baby’s condition during child birth.
- We have highly trained obstetricians to look after high risk pregnancies like diabetes, high BP, heart diseases, patient with previous pregnancy losses, intra uterine growth retardation babies throughout the pregnancy and labour back up with a well equipped NICU.
- Medical Termination of pregnancy (MTP).
- Family planning and post partum sterilization.
- All minor diagnostic and day care treatment procedures like Pap smear, HSG, MTP. D&C, Cervical Biopsy and cervical cauterization are carried out as and when required.
IUI with Superovulation, IVF, ICSI, EGG Donation, Surrogacy, Laproscopic Surgeries related to tubal opening, Hysterostopy & other operations related to Infertility.